Wednesday, January 19, 2011

30 days of Blogging- Day 27

Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?

I'm doing this challenge because it looked like fun and I'm too lazy to think of my own stuff to post. :P Really... This blog was created and sitting here for a few weeks before I posted anything. Then, I decided to use this challenge to get it rolling along. Of course, I haven't posted many topics aside from what's laid out in this challenge. However, when this challenge is over, I will be moving on to describing my family and how each person influenced me and helped me develop into the awesomeness you "see" before you. :P I am very family oriented and it's only fitting that I dedicate a portion of this blog to them.

3 comments:

  1. LMAO -- too lazy to think of things to post -- how true and the reason why I did this one and now am starting a whole new one! Which I know you are DYING to do as well... *wink wink*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be doing the next one. Not sure when I'll start it though... Guess I should start scrounging around for a 10 year old picture of myself.... and scanning it since it's not in a digital format. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well mine wasn't quite ten years old -- but close enough in my book. Ironically I had just scanned it about a month prior -- ackkkk who has time to be scanning old pics? LOL!

    ReplyDelete