Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
To be completely honest, no one really comes to mind. I'd never want to switch lives with a celebrity because they have zero privacy. As much as I like having my picture taken, I would not want to have the paparazzi in my face all day. I am pretty happy with my life at the moment. I have a husband who supports me... or more accurately... thinks that some of the stuff I do is nuts, but keeps his mouth shut. :P
It just occurred to me! that maybe.... I'd want to be Chalene Johnson for a day.... maybe minus the kids. :P She's beautiful, works hard, has what seems like an endless supply of energy and is very passionate about helping people. She is doing alot of work for a 30 day challenge to get organized and achieve your goals... for FREE! She could have sold that program for a profit and she's doing it for free... Of course it probably steers people to buy her other products, but she is putting alot of time and effort into something that isn't strictly for profit. She's very successful and seems to genuinely care about other people being successful and creating the lives that they want. She does something that is very rewarding. She must feel really good at the end of a hard day knowing that she made a difference in some one's life. Not to mention, she obviously loves what she does for a living and who wouldn't want that for just one day.
Hmmm... I am not familiar with Chalene Johnson... will have to *Google* her! :D
ReplyDeleteShe is awesome! She has her own company and specializes in workout programs. However, she does some great motivational stuff about determining your priorities, setting goals and making to do lists.
ReplyDelete