Well if you haven't guessed it already, my family members are my friends.
This is my BFF for life!! My awesome sister (aka Super-Shell). This picture was obviously taken on my wedding day and it's one my favorites from my wedding pictures. The photographer told us to look at each other and of course we couldn't keep a straight face. So, this is what she got. :P Like most sisters, we didn't get along for parts of our childhood or teen years. However, as we got older, we learned that there is no better friend than a sister. We text so much it's almost like a constant commentary of what's going on in our lives. We have alot of inside jokes, hence her maid of honor speech and us being the only ones laughing. :P She is the creator of no less than 2 of my nicknames, and I am the giver of brickwalls (ie lots of her favorite candy when some dumb ass boy makes her cry). I would do anything for her. I'd drop everything I'm doing to help her when she's in trouble and she would do the same for me. She is one of the few people in my life that I truly trust.

WOOTS!!! We are AWESOME!!!! Love you sister!!!
ReplyDelete