How you found out about blogs and why you made one
I've known about blogs for a long time. My sister used to have a Live Journal (do we remember those?). Of course what she and her friends wrote about often started fights between them. I started a blog on weightwatchers.com in August. I really don't know why I started it. I certainly never intended for anyone to read it. However, it has been a valuable source of encouragement, and inspiration. I've made some great friends on there that are genuine and really care about your success.
I started this blog because Weight Watchers just censors too many words. Stupid words like screw, cum (ok I get that one), punk... and I even think poop. Also, you can't customize much over there, and can only post one picture per blog post. Ok... I know that so far I've never posted more than one picture, but this blog is so much prettier! :P and more accessible, and personal, and a post won't get deleted if you get too specific about what you're doing as an activity. Seriously, one of my friends over there had an entire post deleted without her knowledge because she wrote that she was using the Wii and Just Dance 2 as her choice of activity. And it's more reliable. I hate writing something only to have the site fuck something up and the whole thing getting lost in internet no-mans land. So, you get the point. I started this blog because I DON'T LIKE TO BE CENSORED! :P

I am pretty sure *beaver* is a no-no word on WW too -- which just cracks me up!
ReplyDelete