Friday, January 14, 2011

30 days of Blogging- Day 22

What makes you different from everyone else

I don't think there is one trait that makes me different from everyone else. It is the combination of all my traits that has developed my personality and who I am. It is this unique combination that makes me different. I am a cryer. I'm passionate and loyal. I can be fun loving and funny, yet I am serious when it matters. I'm a little nuts, and will dance to anything.... even the music that plays in my head. There are a ton of other things, but you get the idea. There are alot of people that are one of these things, or some of these things... Maybe even alot of these things. What makes us unique is when you mix all that together with our life experiences.

There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening, that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique.
~Martha Graham

2 comments:

  1. Great post -- even though we don't technically *know* one another in a traditional terminology -- I do sense all of those things in you via your writing... ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cyn! It's good to know that I am able to convey who I am with my writing.

    ReplyDelete