Tuesday, January 18, 2011

30 days of Blogging- Day 26

What you think about your friends

Well most of my friends are family so I love them unconditionally. However, I do have a few friends that aren't family.


Front: left to right: Janet, Alison, Mary, Me
Back: center: Laura
 These are my girls. They are crazy and fun, and I love them! We always have a ton of fun together. As a matter of fact, they are all coming over my house on Saturday for girl's night. We're doing a game night/ sleepover with a scary movie. We did this last year and it was so much fun. Of course, there was about 7-9 bottles of wine consumed and a ton of Justin Beiber jokes.


This is kind of a silly question. Obviously, if I'm going to say that someone is my friend, I'm going to have a good opinion of them. Why would anyone waste time and call someone a friend if they don't like who that person is. 

"I love the nights I can't remember with the friends I can't forget"
~unknown.. to me... similar to a lyric in a song by Toby Keith

1 comment: