“Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion.” ~Martha Graham
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Who Needs Exercise?
So, as you know, I've been a little blue recently. The winter is taking its toll on me. So, obviously when I post said blues to my lovely friends on the Weight Watchers site, they suggest exercise, Vitamin D and a sun lamp... But you don't need that! All you need a RETAIL THERAPY! Who needs exercise when you can spend money? :P I didn't get much. Just a new pair of non-workout black sneakers at Payless and a Tropical Spice candle from Bath and Body Works... with a little holder the put the jar candle in. I'm hoping the fresh summery scent of the candle will lift my spirits... but of course, whipping out the debit card did that too. I'm going to spread it out. Next week, I'm going to New York & Co. for a trench they have to replace my old tan jacket that has seen better days... maybe I'll splurge on a new pair of pants too. YAY for shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I think I need some retail therapy too -- something completely frivalous! LOVE the Spring countdown gadget!
ReplyDelete♥Cyn♥
Hehehe,I love the stuff NY and co. has:)
ReplyDelete