Monday, February 14, 2011

It's the Little Things

Well... I had the basic, run of the mill weekend, but it was a great weekend. It was just me and David all weekend. We did simple things. Friday night we watched a movie. Saturday and Sunday were spent playing video games together or watching Mythbusters. We went out to dinner.... It was just Chili's and then picked up a few things at the grocery store. It was so simple, and I enjoyed every second of it.

It was all the little things that made this weekend feel special than all the others. We actually cuddled on the couch during the movie.  We talked all through dinner (nice since most of the time sit there just staring at each other). We joked and goofed of at the grocery store. Then, there were the "stolen" kisses and the little looks while playing video games.  It was the best weekend I've had in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment