Friday, February 4, 2011

Milestones

So, for those of you who don't read my Weight Watchers blog, I thought I'd post this here too.

Friday's mornings are my weigh day and what a morning it was! The first thing I did was text my always encouraging sister. We might live an hour away from each other, but we're on this journey together. Then, I posted it in my status on my WW page because without them, I don't know if I would've lasted this long.



So, this week I lost 2 pounds! The loss marks a few of milestones... for me any way.

1. I'm now less than 10 pounds away from goal
2. I'm 2 pounds away from a healthy BMI
3. I'm 2 pounds away from 25 pounds lost
4. It's a number I haven't seen in 4.5 years
5. I now weigh less than my husband (he's really skinny... 6' 140 lbs)
6. It puts me into the next decade.

130's!! HOLLA!! :P


I'm still not tracking on paper. Recently it's just a running tally in my head so I don't completely over do it. I eat alot of the same foods on a regular basis so I'm not guessing points values. However, this week there were no cookies or chips in the house so I wasn't eating as much junk as I had been the past couple weeks.

Next week, I'll probably have a gain because that's what usually happens after I have a big loss. However, being in the 130's at the moment might just be the kick I need. I definitely don't want to see a 14_ on the scale next week.

3 comments:

  1. *w00ts* Congrats on the 130's! You have worked SUPER hard for this and deserve it -- and I am making a wager -- I bet you lose again next week! That's right, I said it!

    And I LOVE the pinup gal pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vote of confidence, Cyn!

    I love that pinup gal too. I love pinup gals in general. Curvy and sexy... not the stick skinny crap we see these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoooooooooo!! So happy for you, you go girl!!

    ReplyDelete