Friday, February 25, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


My girl, Cyn, at The Purple Goddess has picked my blog for a "Stylish Blogger Award!" Woots! Thanks, sweetie! If you haven't checked out her blog, I suggest you do. It's full of great photography, some witchy stuff, everyday struggles and triumphs and just has a great spirit.

There are rules that go along with winning this award. Here they are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers, or less, up to you.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


7 Things About Myself (I'm going to try and come up with stuff I haven't already revealed here)
1. There are only 2 people in my life (outside of my online friends) that know that I'm currently on a non-christian spiritual path. My mom doesn't count. She thinks I'm agnostic and not exploring my spirituality.
2. I like going for bike rides with my husband, but hate trying to peddle up hill
3. I feel out of place when my husband and I go out to dinner with friends. Most of our friends are from my husband's workplace and they always talk shop at dinner, and I sit there and have nothing to contribute to the conversation.
4. I recently discovered my self esteem. I am slowly learning to love my body.
5. I am in an insanely happy place in my life right now.
6. I write down the dreams that I remember because I believe there is meaning behind them.
7. For the first time in my life, I am enjoying the discovery of my spiritual path. (yes right now this a big part of my life and is consuming my free time)

Alright... This is going to be a short list. :P And might just die with the people that I'm awarding them to. They aren't following alot of blogs, but they're great blogs none-the-less.

1. A Jersey Girl In Paris
2. Super-Shell Flies Again

uh... yeah... not much. Other than Cyn's blog, these are the only ones I follow that I jump to read when they've posted. :P

2 comments: