So, my little award from Cyn got me thinking, "gee! If some of her faithful are going to check out my blog, I need to post something." Well, something more recent than last Friday's kitty pictures. :P So, I'm thinking... and I realized that during the 30 Day Blogging Challenge that got this blog going, I said that I was going to dedicate a blog post to each of my family members that had an impact on my life. So, I'm going to get started on that.
I guess I'll go from oldest to youngest? I'll just start with the ladies since I've learned the most from them. I'll have to really think about the men in my life and figure out who taught me what and decide if it's enough for a whole blog post.
1. Mom-mom Cappello
2. Mom-mom Brandt
3. My mom
4. Aunt Mary
5. Aunt Eileen
6. Aunt Monica
7. My sister
I'll get started on that and probably post the first one tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment