Today I started Turbo Fire! I decided that it would be in my best interest to do the 9 week Prep Schedule before moving onto the regular class schedule. It is exactly what I expected....cardio kick boxing on crack. Today's workout was Fire 30. To be safe and prevent injury, I decided to do the "New to Class" workout, which has a breakdown of each section. It made the workout time longer but was to my benefit because some of the routines were difficult to pick up even with the walk through. I can't imagine what damage I would have done if I jumped right into the normal workout. Not to mention that the breakdown sections allowed for me to catch my breath. It was a great cardio workout and tons of fun! I can't wait to see what the other classes have to offer.
Today was also weigh in day. The damage of the last week resulted in a 2.5 pound gain. Kinda sucks, but I have now worries about being able to lose that weight again (hopefully quickly). I just have to get back to eating right and keep up with this new exercise routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment