Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Fitness Program

Some people go to the gym. Other people jog or hike or cycle. Me? Well I hate extreme temperatures so consistent outdoor activities during winter and summer just aren't going to happen. The gym? Often too pricey and the classes I really want aren't offered at times that I can attend. My resolution... In home fitness programs, and often intense ones. I absolutely love Beachbody brand fitness programs. They are all well rounded programs that incorporate cardio, strength training, stretch/yoga, and a nutrition guide to help develop healthy eating habits. I am currently doing Weight Watchers and have been doing well with that so I'll stick with it as long as it works for me. I own many Beachbody programs and have become bored with the ones I have. So, my Christmas present to myself was a new fitness program.




I'm preping and will be starting this program in a few days. My nutrition is under control now, and I've lost around 20 pounds. I am 10 pounds from my goal weight and now it's time to get fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment