This is the most recent picture of me. It was taken at a holiday party this past Saturday. You'll get to see the rest of the picture later in the blogging challenge.
Well, I'm not very interesting, but I'm sure I can think of 15 facts about myself
- I started out as a dance major in college and then I changed my major to Paralegal Studies. I was on the 10 year plan just finishing college in December 2009.
- I was raised in New Jersey, and I come from an Italian heritage. I have an attitude and I'm proud of it.
- I'm a bit of a loner. I only care about spending time with my husband and our families. Time with friends is nice, but not something I go out of my way to do.
- I have an amazing sister and mother who are my best friends. As a result, I don't feel the need to get close to the few girlfriends I have.
- The few girlfriends I do have are crazy fun and I love them.
- I love Christmas, and watch Christmas movies the whole month of December.
- The best part of my life is being an aunt. I have no desire for children right now and wonder if my biological clock will start ticking soon. I think my husband would like children one day.
- I've never lived by myself. I moved out of my parent's house to move in with the man who is now my husband.
- I'm in a spiritual limbo. I'm not sure of what I believe, and my husband is telling me that I'm atheist...
- I'm not atheist. :P
- I've never smoked a cigarette or any other substance that you might wrap in paper and inhale.
- Now that I think about it... No one has ever offered me illegal drugs.
- I grew up in the suburbs of Jersey and went through grade school and high school with the same friends that incidentally I didn't keep in touch with.
- I like where I live because I don't ever run into old school mates when I go out. So, there's no need to act like I'm happy to see them or to act like I care about how their life turned out.
- I get friend requests on Facebook from people that I know I went to school with, but can't remember who they are until I look at the pics on their profile.
Yup!! Not interesting...

Hey, Marie,
ReplyDeleteGreat blog, but type is hard to read on that background. Just my 2 cents, but loving everything else.
Your WW friend, Kitty