Friday, December 31, 2010

30 Days of Blogging- Day 8

Short term goals for this month and why


How nice that this subject came up on New Years Eve and the start of a new month... However, I'm not much of a goal maker. I have a goal weight and don't know if that really is where I want to end up. Making short term goals is the worst... The "I want to achieve such and such by the end of the month" only sets me up for disappointment if I don't reach a goal. I did it anyway and here's what I came up with. 
  1. Lose 3 pounds so that I can have less than 10 pounds to lose to reach goal.
  2. Workout consistently so that I can achieve #1.
  3. Cook more because I don't like to cook very much and as a result I eat alot of packaged foods and end up buying lunch every day.
  4. Finish the 30 days of blogging challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment