Thursday, December 30, 2010

30 days of Blogging- Day 7

A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.




These awesome ladies are my grandmothers. Yes, I love my family and love to talk about their awesomness. They are the foundation of our family. Little Helen and Grandmom Dot taught my parents how to create a strong family unit, which allowed them to provide a happy and stable home environment for children to grow up in. Both of them are very strong ladies. I was there when they both stood by their husbands while they were sick and dying in the hospital. Having witnessed this in my 20's, I quickly realized that those 2 women have more strength than I thought possible. This has impacted me greatly, and I hope one day the I will have the same strength that they do.


** While writing this post I had an awesome idea. I will be dedicating one blog post to each of the awesome people that have helped sculpt me into the person I am today. I will tackle that after the 30 day blogging challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post -- you are lucky to have such a foundation!! And what beautiful gals they are!

    ReplyDelete