So, last week in my Happy March! post, I said that I don't usually see Coleus in my area. Well, the parking lot where I work is right next to a house. So, I pulled into a spot when returning from lunch and I notice that the grassy area of the backyard is covered with blooming, purple coleus. I wish I had my camera with me so I can take some pictures from the parking lot. I obviously can't jump down there with my iPhone and start taking pictures.... eventhough I work for a law firm, I really don't want to get arrested for trespassing on private property. :P
So anyway... Spring is less than 2 weeks away!! Wooooo!!
*w00ts* Yay for Spring!
ReplyDeleteWe change the clocks this weekend -- yay for more sunlight!!!
Yeah... that would be Crocus not Coleus. :P
ReplyDeleteThanks for reminding me, Cyn! Next week, I'll be able to meditate on my deck while the sun sets!