“Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion.” ~Martha Graham
Ostara blessings to you as well!I've become a kind of non-practicing Pagan as of late. I still ID myself as Pagan if asked, but haven't been praying, practicing, or reading.Life has gotten in the way! But I think that I needed this reminder this morning. There is always time for worship. Thanks!
Ostara Blessings to you as well!AND yay for Spring!!!*w00ts*
Leah, we all have our ups and downs. It doesn't have to be elaborate. I prefer a simple meditation a few times a week.
Ostara blessings to you as well!
ReplyDeleteI've become a kind of non-practicing Pagan as of late. I still ID myself as Pagan if asked, but haven't been praying, practicing, or reading.
Life has gotten in the way! But I think that I needed this reminder this morning. There is always time for worship. Thanks!
Ostara Blessings to you as well!
ReplyDeleteAND yay for Spring!!!
*w00ts*
Leah, we all have our ups and downs. It doesn't have to be elaborate. I prefer a simple meditation a few times a week.
ReplyDelete