Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March!

Happy March!!

March is such a sigh of relief for me. February tends to be the worst month of the year for my seasonal depression. However, this year has been significantly better than previous years. That doesn't mean that I am not as excited to see spring approaching. March is when I come out of my dark winter hole and really start getting excited about warmer days, and cool breezes. Sleeping with the windows open and being awakened by singing birds. March 1st is a happy day for me. Soon we'll be seeing some of these!



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Krokusse_im_Schnee.jpg

flower-garden-bulbs.com

However, I don't see alot of Crocus around here. I'll more likely see these around. They are very popular at Easter and landscapers like to plant them around flower beds at office buildings.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Narzisse.jpg




1 comment:

  1. I am with ya -- HELLO MARCH!!!!!

    Spring -- how I have missed thee!

    ReplyDelete