Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm a Hero!

Well... ok.. not really. I'm only a hero to attorneys and paralegals that can't figure out where a paper jam in the copier is. :P Seriously, I am the Wo-MAN! Straight from my bosses mouth. LOL!  I came back from getting lunch and I heard them in the work room fussing with it and I have no clue how long they had been trying to figure it out. About 10 minutes after my return, the attorney asked if I was familiar with the copier. My thought was "I'm sure I can figure it out. It's not rocket science."The paralegal pointed out the customer service number and I think, "Well we have to be able to print off this copier and we can't wait days for it to work again."  I fuss with it for minute, and realize that the display on the copier was telling me how to fix it.   I just needed to hit the next button to see what the next step was. and... VIOLA! problem fixed... crisis averted. Because if you can't print at a lawfirm, it's like the apocalypse.  :P



*and how much paper we waste is whole other blog post.

3 comments:

  1. We waste so much paper at my office, too! It's insane.

    Thanks for coming and commenting on my blog; I didn't know that you had one, too! I'm a follower now for sure. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. marie -- you're my hero -- and not just for paper jams! ;)

    ReplyDelete