Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Think I Might be Coming Down with Something


Spring fever that is!! Woot! Woot!! I went out during lunch today and it was so beautiful that I didn't want to go back to work. Being a big geek, I went to the bookstore. I love searching around looking for obscure books to read. I love finding really good books that don't have "NY Times Best Seller" on them. Well, I didn't find anything. I almost bought one, but couldn't make up my mind if I really wanted to read it. So, I just left it. I'll have to do some research on it and see what other people had to say about it.

Anyway... I'll leave you with some happy pictures that I found on the interwebz. P




1 comment:

  1. OMGosh gorgeous here today too -- makes me want to break out the flip-flops!

    ReplyDelete