I think last weekend I went a little crazy on purple. :P I thought of my girl Cyn over at The Purple Goddess. This woman loves purple and I think she would totally appreciate this. Enjoy, sweetie!
It started on Thursday when I packed a purple tank top to wear during the weekend at my parent's house. Friday night, I went shopping with my sister. Well, I decided that I need a new wallet. I had misplaced my debit card twice that week because I wasn't using one. So, she took me to this awesome store called Charming Charlie's. The store is full of wallets, handbags and awesome accessories all sorted by color. It was a really cute little store.
The first thing that caught my eye was this wallet. It's one of those hard case ones with a hinge and clasp. I'm seriously loving this thing!
Then, I decided that I needed a new summer handbag. My little Coach bag that I won at a beef and beer a couple of months ago isn't big enough to hold the wallet (or any wallet for that matter.. hence the lack of a wallet in the first place). I saw one that I really liked, but it was huge! I like to be able to find stuff in my handbag. Then, I spotted this charming summery bag. It has a bunch of pockets so I can keep it organized, and it was just big enough to carry around everyday. Don't you just love it? (it's hard to see, but the straps on this bag are a dark purple)
Saturday was a spa day with my mom to celebrate our birthdays. We got the works. 30 minute facials, 30 minute massages, manicures and pedicures. This was completely unintentional, but I picked this color for my nails. :P It's part of OPI's Pirate's of the Caribbean collection. It's called Planks to You. I seriously need to go out and buy this color.
I didn't realize what I'd done until I was getting my toes done. I was looking at my toes... Then, I look up and see my new bag on the chair behind the nail technician... and Holy Heck!! I was totally in the middle of a complete purple fix! :P Apparently, I love purple!!

L♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥VE!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the World of Purple Madness! You know what they say -- once you go purple you never go back! ;)
purple is my favorite color!!!!
ReplyDelete