So, I've been doing Turbo Fire for the past week. I've first posted about it here. I'm seriously scared to do the Fire 45 EZ workout. Read about why in my Turbo Fire Week 1 post back at the beginning of the year. Basically, it's anything but EZ and I thought I was dying at the end of it the last time I attempted it. Well, today I'm going to JUST DO IT! Can't spend my life afraid of some silly workout that's going to burn massive amounts of calories. If I recall accurately, I burned 700+ calories in that 45 minute workout. HELLOOOOO!!! That's about 1/2 of the calories I typically eat in a day. (well except on crazy workout days. I'll eat more on those days.)
I have to say that I'm getting better at not freaking out on the days that I miss a workout. I'm just trying to go with the flow.... It also helps that I want to keep up with my sister who started the program the day after me and I think she's now a day ahead of me.... Ah well...
Now onto some fun stuff! My girl Leah: The Kind Weight Watcher has 100+ followers! So, to celebrate she is doing a Book Giveaway! YAY! She just reached goal this weekend after a little over 2 years of hard work and is looking fabulous! She is one inspirational woman! Seriously, if you need a kick in the motivational pants, check out her blog. (Shelly, I'm talking to you! :P)
**The text in bold is a link since silly me set all the text to be black. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment