I am so lucky that my in-laws and I get along so well. My sister-in-law has always been like a little sister to me and I was honored to be her Matron of Honor. (I'll post my MOH toast later. I'm sure my sister would like to read it.)
Wedding!! (these pics were taken by my husband's Aunt)
| My Sister-in-Law, Lisa She never gets all dolled up like this. I think she surprised herself at how stunning she looked. |
| The bride and her Mom |
| The Bride and Groom The arbor was decorated by the Bride's Great-Aunt. It was stunning! |
| Me and my handsome husband I love this picture! And the dress I spent months stressing over fit perfectly. |
| Dave, Dave's Grandpop and me |
After Party!! (don't remember who took these since the owner of the camera is in the photo. :P)
| David and Chris |
| Me and Chris After seeing this picture, I realized why my Mother-in-law ordered me to bed. I look exhuasted! :P |
Nice pics Marie!! I love your blue dress, looks great on you!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow -- you look STUNNING!!!! LOVEEEE the pics!!! :D
ReplyDelete