- Hiking in the snow.
- The colors of the changing leaves in autumn.
- Brisk fall mornings.
- Walking on the beach... specifically by the bay in Cape May.
- Singing and dancing.
- Watching my nephews and niece play.
- Anytime I'm with my sister being silly (which is all the time if you count texting. LOL!)
- The wind rushing past as I'm riding my bike (preferably on a tree shaded trail along a creek)
- A night out with the girls.
- When I learn something new or when some complicated sciency stuff finally clicks in my head. LOL!
- Meditating
- Anytime I'm near my husband. (I know 'GAG!' but it's the truth.)
- Simply waking up in the morning knowing that I have a pretty awesome life.
“Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion.” ~Martha Graham
Thursday, November 17, 2011
What Makes Me Feel Alive?
Hot Coco in THIS POST asked what makes you feel alive. There are alot of things that make me feel alive. Instead of cluttering up her comments with a book, I decided to make a little list for you here. Thanks for the idea Hot Coco! So, here's a short list... or not so short list...
Labels:
About me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice! What a great list. And no gagging on the husband bit; that's just sweet. :-)
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome list I really love the one were you said you wake up and realize that you have an awesome life. By the way you have a award waiting for you
ReplyDeletehttp://mommybags.blogspot.com/2011/11/bad-award-mommy.html
As your sister I am supposed to GAG lol But seriously this is a great list..especially the one referring to my kids and the other one about me! hahaha Love you big sister!
ReplyDelete