On Monday, I started at my new job. So far it's going good. I can kind of pick my schedule. Of the options I was given, I picked the 8- 4:30 block. With my 15 minute commute, I'm home before 5. Honestly, not having a long ass commute is pretty freaking awesome!
Right now I'm in the training stage and I am doing a little bit of everything. There are things that I'm doing now that I won't be responsible for in the future. The work load is pretty heavy. I'm not complaining. It's nice to be busy. I get in at 8 and all of sudden I look at the clock and it's 1. It feels good to have the day pass quickly instead of trudging along slowly. However, that leaves very little time for blog reading and writing. So, if I don't comment, know that I'm still here trying not to get too far behind.
So with this new fangled "home well before Dave" thing, I think it's time to start working out again. I'll be able to get most of the workout done before Dave gets home from work and definitely before my BIL gets home. I plan on taking full advantage of it and getting these last 10-15 pounds off for good. Woot! Now, all I have to do is get my diet back on track. It has gone quite a stray since vacation and I haven't reigned it back in yet. I think I'm gonna buy the boys a locked trunk to leave their junk in. I have zero willpower and those 2 skinnies don't think about what's healthy when they buy stuff.
That's about it from here. I hope everyone is having a great week.
That's just awesome! So happy you're enjoying the new job and the sweet schedule - love those hours! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like your new job! I'd much rather be busy doing something than just sitting around.
ReplyDeleteYAY for the new job!!! So proud of you.
ReplyDelete