Hot Coco at From Flab to Fab came up with this lovely idea. All you have to do is answer one of the three questions and link up.
The question I'm answering this week: What has worked for you this week that might work for someone else?
Ok... I am generally a happy person and I think it's because I find happiness in the tiniest things that most people don't notice. The cool crisp fall morning. The first frost of the season. That little meow from Quincy that says it's time for me to get up. The thump at the foot of the bed that tells me Gizmo is on his back waiting for someone to rub his belly. There's happiness to be found everyday if you just take the time to notice and enjoy the little things that we usually take for granted. Like walking into the living room to find your usual TV watching seat is occupied by two cute sleeping kitties.
So... Link up
So... Link up

This is my first visit to your blog. I love your profile (searching for spirituality, but don't think you will find it in a church). I can so relate to that.
ReplyDeleteAs to today's post, in one of Oprah's first magazines she recommended looking for something beautiful everyday. I did this for awhile and noticed things such as how beautiful the flowers the previous owner of my home planted actually are. Perhaps I should practice this exercise again.
I enjoyed meeting you,
So adorable, your kitties, and so true, your words. Happiness is to be found in the little things, and the little things tend to be beautiful in their own way. :-)
ReplyDelete