You know the sayings "Good things come to those who wait" or "Good things happen when you least expect it." They are totally true! Well... for me anyway. My husband came along when I wasn't looking for a boyfriend... Probably because I had one when I found out he liked me, but that's another story.
And just when you give up on something happening and just forget about it.. What you were hoping for happens!
A few months ago back in the Great Day post... If you read the parts after the bikini picture, you would know that I mentioned that I had an interview. Then, in the Interview!! post, I wrote about how great the interview went and how awesome the company seemed. Well... I never updated on this because there wasn't much to update. I didn't get that job and was told that they'd consider me for a position in the future... I had completely given up on this position since it's been months since I'd spoken with them.
Well.. Hot damn! The future is here! I got a call out of nowhere from the HR Rep. to find out if I was still interested and to set up another interview with the paralegal manager. So... I have an interview on Tuesday morning!! Thankfully, the manager gets to work really early and can do the interview in the morning before work. So YAY!! Happy Happy Wednesday! I hope I get it this time since my paralegal options here are non-existent.
WOOHOO -- you were due for some good news & i am sure you will ace the interview!
ReplyDeleteCongrats lady! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY SISTER!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you - and not just for your upcoming interview! :-)
ReplyDeleteWe've just awarded you the Liebster Blog award! Check our blog - http://www.flab-to-fab.com - for the details. :-)
Love and light,
Hot Coco and Foxy Coxy
Congrats and good luck keep us posted.
ReplyDelete