Friday, October 14, 2011

Blog Fest!


Woo BlogFest!! LOL!! I'm always on the outlook for new and interesting blogs to read. Why not join a blogfest? Especially after reading the rules. The original post can be found at The Quintessentially Questionable Query Experiment. The idea is that everyone that links up to the blog fest should post 3 of their favorite blogs that fall under the radar. The hosts also encourage you to check out the blogs that are linked on the other participants' blogs. Well they encourage all... but this thing is huge!! I will be checking out as many as I can as time allows.

So here are my three:

1. A little nepotism.. sorry! But I always plug my little sister when asked to post my favorite blogs. She's my BFF and is one seriously awesome woman. She has two blogs so you'll get two for the price of one. :P If you're more weight loss oriented, check out Super-Shell Loses Weight. It's fairly new and about her struggles.. and soon about her success! If you're more into day to day life kind of stuff, check out Super-Shell Flies Again.

2. Leah at Leah: The Kind Weight Watcher. She's a vegan and does weight watchers. It's about her struggles, her successes, and numerous revelations she's had while on here weight watchers journey. I found her on weightwatchers.com last year and loved her blog there. When I found out she has a blog here, I had to follow. She's a beautiful person inside and out. Her blog has really opened my eyes to some things I never considered. She is truly an inspiration.

3. Finally.... of course, I can't leave out Cyn at The Purple Goddess. She's my bloggy BFF. :P I k now I mention her constantly, but she deserves every single one of them. She's just so much fun. She's probably the reason I'm on blogger and doing this blog fest. We seem to have the same attitude and a similar personality. She gives me a glimpse of how awesome I could be in the future. She does have a second blog, but you'll find it when you go to this one.

Spread the love and check these lovely ladies!!

8 comments:

  1. How could one NOT drop in on a blog named The Dancing Paralegal?
    Here from Pay It Forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mariebop. I'm here as the co-host from the Pay It Forward blogfest. Thanks so much for signing up.

    And I wasn't following your blog until just now, so the fest is working!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like one of the other bloggers who left a comment, I was drawn to your blog by your fun & catchy title. This blogfest is a great opportunity for new bloggers like me to meet fellow bloggers.

    Your sister sounds awesome. Does she know how proud you are of her?

    Nice to meet you.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Mariebop.... I agree, fun and catchy title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the recommendations. I'm a new follower here too. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. missed the pay it forward blog, so stopping by fashionably late! nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blog hopped here from a link, some great picks there and was fun looking at the picture below too, nice blog.

    ReplyDelete