Friday, October 21, 2011

Something I Need to Lose

No... It's not a few more pounds... Well it is, but that's not what I'm writing about here. What I need to lose is the "Fat Girl" mentality. It's simple. I was fat. 20 some odd pounds ago!! I've lost 20-25 pounds (depending on the day) and I still think "Fat Girl" when I look in the mirror. I know I'm not fat. I'm a measly 3-5 pounds away from what is considered a healthy weight for my height according to the BMI scale. What the hell is my problem?

I come across this problem any time I might have to venture out in something above the knee. I'm sure you remember the Bathing Suit Shopping debate. Well, there's a Halloween party tomorrow night.... I have yet to get a costume because they're all so stinking short! All I keep thinking is that those things aren't going to cover the junk in my trunk. I've even had dreams about flashing my ass to the whole party. LOL!!

Can someone just slap some sense into me? I'm being ridiculous and my husband would tell me as much if he were inside my head. I should just go out... buy a fucking costume, slap on a leo and tights underneath, and get over it. Because GOD DAMMIT! I'M NOT FAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment