Monday, January 30, 2012

Writer's Block!

I've been MIA for the last week or so. I had a serious case of writer's block. However, tonight I found something that I wanted to share. YAY!!

Dave and I bought a house about 3.5 years ago. It's a brand new blank slate... and have done very little to decorate. I just could not decide how I wanted our open concept main floor to look like. Well tonight... While watching property virgins.... I found it! Please excuse the poor quality picture. I took it with my phone with the DVR on pause.... just ignore the pink butterfly crap on the wall... That is soooo not me.


I love blues and grays.  I already have dark gray sofas that would work in here just the way they are... if the cats hadn't scratched the nubby sofa almost all to heck. I wonder how much it would cost to reupholster them... 

I kinda want to go out right now and get started!! LOL!

I had quite the geeky Sunday yesterday.... Which was alot of fun... If I'm brave enough, maybe I'll share it with you later this week.

I'm hoping to get caught up on some of your blogs this week. The depression comes and goes now... and when it comes... I'm useless. So I haven't been reading like I'd like. However, I can already feel spring is coming! Soon I'll be my good old happy self.







2 comments:

  1. that color scheme is so chic & FABULOUS!

    and YES i can totally feel spring coming too -- yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you! I hope that you come back to your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete