I seem to have lost a grasp on alot of things in my life. I'm in a lost phase. I'm trying to work on defining my priorities and goals for 2012 and having a hard time of it. I honestly don't know what the heck I want out of my life.
So... I a little update. Many of you might remember that my BIL was living with us while he was doing his co-op nearby. Well.... he has moved back in with his parents apparently because he thinks it would be easier. Not sure what he meant by that statement. Easier for him? Because he won't wake up to cleaning supplies next to the bathroom door. Easier because he won't have to deal with my bitchy self... and he hadn't seen me at full blown bitch yet. I did learn something from his stay here. I HATE long term house guests. It felt like it wasn't my house anymore. I felt like Dave and I couldn't just be us. Cuddling on the couch is a little awkward with your BIL in the room. The constant smacking of my butt that my husband does seemed inappropriate. I also can't stand it when I leave a room I just cleaned only to come back to it to find trash there instead of in the trash can. Ok.. I admit that sometimes I leave trash on the table, but since I'm the one doing the cleaning I think I'm allowed to. Anyway... he's gone. At first I felt a little bad thinking maybe it was something I said or did. Now I'm just happy to have my house back and happy to be able to just relax (which is very hard to do when someone else is living with you)
I am determined to get back into blogging again. I miss reading my favorites. Now, I just have to make time for it during the week.
I have been taking alot of pictures since I got my new camera.. mostly of my cats because there isn't much else to take pictures of in the middle of a snowless winter. All things considered I think I'm getting great shots of animals that don't stay still for very long. Here are a few and some nice pictures I got on Christmas.
![]() |
| My youngest nephew |
![]() |
| The princess |
![]() |
| My mommy with 3 of her 4 grandchildren |
![]() |
| Yes I gave him that awesome gift. :P |
| Ying Yang Kitties |
| Gizmo |
| Quincy |
| Gizmo took over my reading nook! |
| I get more shots of this one... If Quincy isn't sleepy, he's usually not close enough for a good picture. |





yayyyy you're back!
ReplyDeleteseasonal depression -- or any depression for that matter -- SUCKS DONKEY BALLS. seriously, it's just not cool.
glad your spirits are up a bit -- before ya know it the daffodils will be in bloom!
love the photos!!!
i might be an asshole but i hate houseguests... lol. i feel like my private time & personal space is SO invaded (says the chick who writes TWO blogs in detail about her life -- lol!).
Yay for having your house back! Seasonal depression...well I'll just go with what Cyn said. Because there's really not a better way to describe it.
ReplyDeleteYour pics are awesome! I'm totally jelly of your amazing camera!
WELCOME back mamacita. I hate house guest for a couple of days OK longer than that mmmm might be a problem. Your niece and nephew super cute! Hope you had a great holiday!
ReplyDelete