Yay for Friday! I can't wait to relax this weekend. Even though it'll barely be 60 degrees this weekend, I'm going to open the windows, get under a nice cozy afghan (lovingly made for me by my MIL) and read my little booty off.... or sleep... who knows... I'm thinking there will be alot of hot tea involved. :P
And, Cyn at Misadventures of a Chunky Goddess posted a crock pot minestrone soup that she got from.. I can't remember where... It's posted on her blog... Anyway, it'll be perfect for the chilly weekend we're going to have. So, this weekend, I'm going to "Rock Out with My Crock Out!" (Cyn's term, not mine) YAY!!
** Yes, I know I mention Cyn's blogs alot. They're just chock full of useful stuff that I want to share... It also helps that she posts recipes since I'm too lazy to go looking for them myself. :P
And the post about Rome is coming soon. This one I'll have to steal pictures from my friend since I was lazy our last day there and didn't take my camera to the Colosseum.
Oh... Here are a couple of pictures I took last week... or the week before... It was sunset and the sky looked awesome!

Hi Im now following via GFC and facebook.. Please follow me back at http://jessycaspage.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThanks have a great weekend!
Stopping in from the No More Muffin Top blog hop. I love the "Friday Dance" photo; so cute. Also, your pictures from Prague are fantastic; what a beautiful city!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading of your weekend plans; open windows, MIL's afghan, lots and lots of reading. Sounds ideal, along with a hot cup of vanilla honey tea! :-)
~Hot Coco @ www.flab-to-fab.com
thanks for the shout out -- you rock!!!
ReplyDeleteloveeee the new look of the blog? did i tell you this already?
following your sis now too :)
Thank you so much for following me :) I got you back :)
ReplyDeleteKitties are cute, still like the bikini
ReplyDeleteCould you change your background? I find it a bit difficult to read.
Joeh- thanks for the feedback. I've changed the text color. I hope that helps with readability.
ReplyDelete