Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'm not Slacking!

Sorry, I haven't posted anything from my wonderful vacation. First off, I've been sick all stinking week, and am finally feeling better. We also have a weekend house guest which is why I didn't take advantage of posting yesterday afternoon. So, I promise that there will be vacation posts this week. I'm currently uploading the pics to a Picassa web album so that I have all the pics available for posting no matter what computer I'm posting from. Will probably write them during my lunch break since my mind apparently doesn't want to function after work...

For all of you holding your breath to hear about this awesome vacation, here's a very brief summary to be described in more detail later.

Beer
Amsterdam "Culture" Show
Vodka
Cheese and Clogs
Anne Frank House
More Vodka
3 Hour walking tour
Gypsies
Berlin Wall
Beer
Lunch in Dresden
Beer
Rainy day in Prague
Wine
The Vatican
Gypsies
The Pope
Gypsies
Best fucking Pizza ever!
Gypsies
and finished the trip with Vodka. :P And one scary cab ride to airport.

1 comment:

  1. you had me @ beer & cheese -- can't wait to see and hear more!

    glad you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete