Monday, September 12, 2011

And... We're Back!

We got home Friday evening and it feels so good to be home! Except Dave woke up with a fever yesterday morning and still has one. I am hoping that don't get sick. I usually get a cold after traveling. Stupid planes and stupid sick people on them. :P

My vacation was amazing! I will post more about that later. I'm thinking one post for each city... I might break each city down a bit more depending on how much I want to write. There are a bunch of pics and I'm going to steal some of the pics my friend took since he has a nice camera and got alot of amazing shots with it (like the Colosseum at night).

I am still recovering. Between jet lag and 10 days of late nights and early mornings, I'm feeling like I need to take a vacation to recover from my vacation. Next time, I'm going somewhere that doesn't require so much work. :P A beach... my bikini, a book and lots of margaritas! Being the nut that I am, I weighed myself and didn't gain! Yay! All that walking paid off!

So, I'm back at work... Yup! This is me working hard! I'm actually surprised that there isn't alot more stuff in my bin that needs filing. I did expect there to be alot of stuff that needed to get done today, but I'm not so lucky. It's gonna be a long first day back at work.

2 comments:

  1. welcome home!

    can't wait to see the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marie,

    I have been away for so long, going to read all your posts now,

    ReplyDelete