Sunday, July 17, 2011

Update

I haven't blogged in over a week. I've just been... blah this past week. So, here's a quick update.

Last weekend I went to the beach with my husband and some friends. I totally... well... mostly rocked the bikini. Took a bit for me to get comfortable with having my pasty white tummy out for everyone to see. Upcoming will be a post about my body image issues since it was part of the beach conversation.

A couple of weeks ago my husband's brother interviewed for a co-op job about 30 minutes from our house and over an hour from his parents house. So, he asked if he could live here for the 6 months while he was doing his co-op. Well, you really can't say no to helping out a family member. He got offered the job this week. At the end of September he will be moving in and staying with us until March-ish. I'm a little apprehensive about it, and that's a post I will share later. I've done some personal journaling about it and just need to clean it up for public reading. Mostly doing some internal processing on the situation. I do have quite a few concerns.

There hasn't been a decision about the job I interviewed for two weeks ago. They had more interviews the Wednesday after my interview and the paralegal manager was on vacation last week. The firm should be having a meeting Monday or Tuesday and I should hear back on Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed!

That's all for now. I'm hoping to write those other posts later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Busy, busy, busy gal!

    I have my fingers, toes, eyes, and heart crossed for ya!!!

    Looking forward to reading your upcoming posts :D

    ReplyDelete