I figured I'd post a little something before I left for vacation. The first week and half back on WW went well. I lost 3.5 pounds. So, I'm thinking that I was bloated when I weighed myself on my start day. Honestly not too much else going on. We leave for San Francisco today. So, I've been planning things and doing a little research on what we'd want to do once we get there.
We are definitely going to a baseball game since my friend has "visit all the MLB stadiums" on his bucket list and that's one of the main reasons he brought up taking a trip. We are also doing a winery tour. The bus picks us up at 8:30 on Wednesday morning. We make a stop at the Golden Gate Bridge and Muir Woods on the way. Then, we visit three wineries... One in Sonoma and two in Napa. Alcatraz is right out since we didn't plan far enough in advance... and who knew that Anchor Brewing requires a reservation weeks in advance? I called and well... The next available date was September. Oh well... It's not like those tours ever tell me anything I haven't already heard from the other 4 or so brewery tours I've been on. The only difference is the beer you get to taste at the end.
I think I'm all set and ready to go. Though I'm always anxious that I'm going to forget something. Like underwear... or miscounted the shirts and end up with not enough clothes... All I have to do is wait out the next 3.5 hours to be on our way to the airport.
That's it for now. I'll post all about the vacation when we get back!
Exciting! I LOVED San Francisco when I visited on my honeymoon. We drove the coast to LA and had a ball. Hope you enjoy your time!
ReplyDeleteHave fun in my hometown girl you will love it here especially Napa we spend almost every weekend up there during the summer......
ReplyDelete