Sunday, December 22, 2013

I've Moved

I know... It's been a while. After alot of thinking, I've decided to start a fresh, new blog. I mean completely new. I will not be transferring anything from this blog over there. I am no longer a dancer or a paralegal. I've changed quite a bit  in the past year, and this blog no longer reflects who I am or my current focus.

If you wish to continue to keep up with what I'm getting into, I can now be found at Confessions of a House Spouse. I hope this blog will be better written and better planned out. I have some new ideas and a different focus, but I'm sure I'll still be a little crazy.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement over the past few years. I hope that you'll stop by my new blog and continue to follow me.

xxoo
Marie

2 comments:

  1. I'll follow you there! Glad to see you back!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shannon! I really appreciate your continued support.

      Delete