“Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion.” ~Martha Graham
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Happy 30th Birthday!
Well, today I'm the big 3-0!! Not sure how I feel about it, but we can't stop the progression of time.
"The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits." - Hervey Allen
"Everything I know I learned after I was thirty." - Georges Clemenceau
"Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty." - Robert Frost
Labels:
Misc. Ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love the quotes! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Marie!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry I am a day late but HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Some of my best days were spent in my thirties -- as I always said -- old enough to know better but young enough not to give a fuck and have some fun! ;)
ReplyDeleteHope your bday ROCKED!
♥cyn♥